Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Floral doesn't have to be expensive

It was a surprise to me to investigate online florists and find out they were using the local florist to full fill the order. I had been in conversation with a local florist and turned the same order into an online company, to find out I could save about 25%. Then when I called the local florist and mentioned this, she communicated that they would get the order from the online company and full fill it. The difference in price was her time on site to set up the flowers and remove them at the end of the event. I called the venue and the event manager said they would take care of placing the flowers and suggested we give the arrangements away to the guests. What a great idea. To recap, saved 25% ( $500 ) and a gift for the guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment