Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Design the Day

The details are flowing now. The Gazebo, where the ceremony is , 35 feet octagonal! Wow, that is a lot of space and the bride only wants the wedding party in the gazebo.....oh that is a lot of room. I tried suggesting all the guests sit out of the NC sunshine but that didn't fly. Then I suggested the families sit in the gazebo, that didn't fly. What to do with all of that room. TREES! That is right buy trees from Home Depot and decorate them.....then donate them to the local Habitat for Humanity. They even said they would come pick them up on a Saturday. She gets her look. I get to bring the space down to a comfortable environment. I get a tax credit for the donation. Habitat gets trees! That works for me. It just one more way to go green.

No comments:

Post a Comment